1 Comment

Add a Comment
  1. I am a low level offender (possession of CP) who just transfered to Fayette County. The home I thought would be perfect for me, my wife, mother-in-law, and son (a sophomore) in HS at McIntosh, has fallen through due to HOA rules about having anyone registered as an SO living in the neighborhood.

    I secured housing for my wife, mom in law and son, I am in need of a place for me to live for about a year until I get off probation and can file to no longer have to register.

    Please any help is greatly appreciated.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *