The links below are to websites that offer information related to New Jersey sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of New Jersey. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the New Jersey sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register & Laws
- New Jersey Public Sex Offender Registry – This is the New Jersey State Police official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- New Jersey Registration Laws – Information about the sex offender laws in more layman’s terms then many sites. This page is provided by The KLAAS Kids Foundation.
- Donald J. Franklin, Ph.D. – Dr. Franklin has considerable experience evaluating sexual offenders for sentencing. He has offices located in Bridgewater and Flemington, New Jersey.
- Tomorrow Counseling Services – Tomorrow Counseling Services was started with a handful of clients and the idea that therapy will eventually help people to help themselves. They specialize in the treatment of sex offenders and provide Sexual Offender Evaluation. They are located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
- Justice in Jersey – Reform Sex Offender Laws; Educating the Public and Policymakers About Sex Offender Laws.
- Stop the Senate – Site to find out whom your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the House of Representatives- Site to find out whom your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the Governor – Site to find out whom your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.
Any .pdf file needs Adobe Reader to view. Click here to download Adobe Reader.